Why an Educational Leaders Membership?
The Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011) says that:
The approved provider of an education and care service must designate, in writing, a suitably qualified and experienced educator, co-ordinator or other individual as educational leader at the service to lead the development and implementation of educational programs in the service.
But how do you go from meeting the regulatory requirement of being designated "in writing" to being inspired to develop a vision and implement a meaningful approach to the educational leadership role?
Simple... The From "In Writing" to Inspired Educational Leaders Membership!
Why should you trust us to support you?
When the educational leader role was first introduced, we were working together in a beautiful, community based long day care service. Nic was the Nominated Supervisor, and Tash was the first person to throw up her hand to take on this new role.
Over the first few months, we fumbled around testing out strategies, approaches and ways of making this role meaningful in our service.
Since then, we have worked with countless services and educational leaders in both a training and consultancy capacity, supporting them to develop an approach to educational leadership that is both practical and visionary.
As approved providers ourselves, we know the in's and out's of service operations and are passionate about supporting leaders to be the best that they can be.
Several years ago, we wrote a book for Teaching Solutions: Inspire, Communicate, Motivate: The Role of the Educational Leader.
We look forward to working with you
What are the benefits of a membership?
Attending a one-off training session or conference is great, but often once the event is over we move on to the next thing, or get dragged back into our work quicker than you can say "how good was that keynote speaker?"
Instead, we can offer you the opportunity to engage in monthly training and access a hub of information, resources and support, ensuring that you gain momentum in your role.
With our recurring monthly payment option, your membership will be maintained for as long as you need, with the option to cancel at any time (we get it - not everyone stays in their role forever!)GOT QUESTIONS?
Imagine having access to ongoing learning, support and community to help you grow and thrive as an educational leader...
here's a glimpse into your future as the Educational Leader
- A deeper understanding of your role as a leader
- Better organisational and documentation systems
- Enhanced skills and strategies for working with your team.
Not only is all of this possible, but in our membership, you will connect with us, and other educational leaders!
Your membership includes
We want you to get the most out of your membership. It includes:
- A new module featuring videos, articles, reflective prompts, information and downloadable worksheets each and every month.
- A live Q&A style online session each month, where our facilitators will explore challenges, questions, ideas and more with members.
- Access to a dedicated community forum to connect with us, and with other educational leaders.
- Fortnightly emails to keep you on track.
- Special discounts and offers each month.
Kick off your membership with the very first module, where you will be supported to reflect on - or even to develop - your leadership vision.
- Explore your leadership vision
- Connect your leadership vision to your service philosophy
- Reflect on how you would like others to see you as a leader.
Understanding Your Team
Before you can effectively lead and support your team, you need to understand them
- Introduction to personality types
- Practical ways to gain meaningful insight into how the educators in your team like to learn, process information and contribute
- Navigating effective team communication
Responsibilities and Boundaries
It is vital to be aware of the responsibilities of yourself, and others on your team, and to be able to implement effective boundaries.
- Build or refine your "educational leader" job description
- Define boundaries for yourself within the role
- Practical strategies for supporting others to understand responsibilities and implement boundaries.
Documenting your role
Documenting your work as the educational leader is valuable for your own ongoing professional development, and also for evidencing your role to the management and the regulatory authority.
- Learn how to build a profile of your educators
- Consider what documentation is required and what is "nice to have"
- Explore different approaches and methods for documenting your role
- Consider what documentation was available to you upon commencement in the role, and what legacy you would like to leave.
These are just a sample of the monthly modules that you will receive as part of your ongoing membership. Check out the other great bonuses...
let's dive into your bonuses
1 live Q&A Support Group Session Each Month
Each month, our facilitators will lead a live group support session (approx 45mins - 1hr) via Zoom. These sessions will be built on your questions, feedback and interaction. The sessions will be recorded and available for you to access in your member login.
Access to a Community Forum
You will have ongoing access to the community, where you can share ideas, ask questions and learn, with other educational leaders and our facilitators.
Monthly Discounts and Special Offers
Each month you will receive a special offer or discount off one of our resources or services designed to support you in your role as educational leader.
At least $10 VALUE PER MONTH
From "In Writing" to Inspired is :
- A membership where you will receive a new module + a live session every month
- A place to connect with other educational leaders
- A hub of information, resources, and strategies to help you be a better leader.
are you ready?
- Monthly Modules (Valued at $47/month)
- Membership Community ($Priceless)
- Live online monthly sessions (Valued at $24/month)
- Fortnightly emails from us ($Priceless)
- Extra bonuses, discounts and offers (Valued at least $10/month)
- Resource Library ($Priceless)
CHOOSE YOUR PAYMENT OPTION
You’re protected with our 100% risk-free money back guarantee
We are so confident that you will find value in the membership, that we are prepared to offer you a money back guarantee.
Up Front Payment - Cancel within the first 60 days for a full refund
Monthly Payments - Cancel your subscription any time
are we a good fit?
Should you join From "In Writing" to Inspired - The Educational Leaders Membership? Is it the right fit for you?
Let’s find out.
YOU ARE A GREAT FIT IF:
- You are an educational leader
- You are ready to think deeper about your role
- You are committed to your ongoing professional development
- You like to have a little bit of fun while you learn
Join a community where you will be supported and inspired to be the very best leader that you can be.
I'm brand new to the educational leader role, will this be suitable for me?
What if I change roles, leave the sector or go off on extended leave?
Do I need to attend all of the live sessions?
How much time will I need to commit?
CHOOSE YOUR PAYMENT OPTION
© 2020 INSPIRED EC