THE INSPIRED PD PASS 2023
In 2022 we launched a brand new offering - our Inspired PD Pass. The PD Pass was an all access pass which gave educators access to 10 great online sessions and a whole bunch more over the course of a year. We had lots of educators register and we had a great year of professional learning.
Well.... its back for 2023!!!
Get your professional development sorted for 2023 with our all-access pass!REGISTER NOW
What will you receive?
- 10 Monthly Online Training Sessions (featuring a huge variety of topics)
- Access to a Member-only Portal (Access session details, links, and recordings at any time - recordings of past sessions are only available to Pass holders)
- Access to Certificates for each Session (Complete a reflective assessment and receive a certificate of completion - only available to Pass holders)
- Professional Learning Journal (Featuring reflective questions, notes space and more, with a bonus eco-pen and book strap. The journal will be sent to your door, allowing you to keep a record of your learning and growth throughout the year)
Your Professional Development Journal
Participants will be provided with a beautifully designed Professional Learning Journal complete with prompts and reflective questions. You will also receive an Inspired EC Eco-pen, AND a custom Inspired EC Bookstrap.
Register for Individual Sessions
While we hate for you to miss out on the benefits of the PD Pass, we understand if it might be too much commitment. That's why you can register for any single session to hone in on the areas you are looking to grow.
Register your Full Team
Allow us to facilitate reflective practice among your team, supporting educators to consider and discuss the implications that this training may have for your service. Contact us for more details, including potential discounts for bulk bookings.
Ready to Register?
For the First Chance to Join Us in Attending 10 Brand New and Inspired Professional Development Webinars, Register Now!
We're here to help! Reach out to our amazing team with your questions or for more information.
Not sure if this is the right option for you?
- The Inspired PD Pass is for anyone who wants to commit to their ongoing learning in 2023.
- It's for anyone who wants to gain new skills and knowledge
- It's for anyone who wants to collate all of their notes, thinking, action plans and ideas from professional learning in one place.
- It's for anyone who wants to attend online training but can't always make it live and needs access to recordings!
If you're unsure if it's for you - reach out with any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don't have a zoom account, can I still participate?
I can't make that time, can I still watch the session?
Do I get a certificate?
What will you learn?
This package has been designed to support anyone working with children in long day care, preschools, family day care, OSHC and schools.
Each of these sessions are available to attend individually. By attending live, you will benefit from being involved within a community of learners, increasing engagement and providing a space to you to hone in on the areas you are looking to grow.
In addition to previously working as educators, nominated supervisors and educational leaders, we currently are the approved providers for Inspired Family Day Care - a service that we started due to demand for nature based, risk friendly and community focused family day care.
This current, practical experience sets us apart - we understand where you are at... because we are right there with you!
Inspired EC will guide you to consider your unique context, engage in research and reflective practice, and evolve to meet the needs of the children, families and communities in which you work.