Inspired Learning Community Terms of Service
Effective date: 28th October 2023
Modification of Terms
Inspired EC reserves the right to modify or update these Terms of Service at any time. Any changes will be posted on our official website, and it is the responsibility of individual users to stay informed about the current policy.
- By email: [email protected]
- By phone: (02) 49478112
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us.
Disclaimer: In no case shall Inspired EC be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
Event Registration and Cancellations Policy
This policy governs all live and online events hosted by Inspired EC, unless expressly stated otherwise in writing on our official website. Please read the following terms carefully. By registering for any Inspired EC event, you acknowledge and agree to adhere to these policies.
Cancellation and Refund for Conferences, Public Training and Face-to-Face Events
- To be eligible for a refund for conference registrations, cancellations must be submitted in writing no later than 5 days before the scheduled event.
- Cancellations submitted within the specified timeframe will receive a full refund, minus a 10% administrative processing fee.
- Cancellations made after the 5-day period will not be eligible for a refund.
Cancellation and Credit for Live-Online Events and Webinars
- To be eligible for a credit for live-online event registrations, cancellations must be submitted in writing no later than 24 hours before the scheduled event.
- Cancellations made within the 24-hour timeframe will not be eligible for a credit.
- Credits can be used towards future Inspired EC events and are valid for up to one year from the date of issuance.
- Credits are non-transferable and can only be used by the original registrant.
Transfer of Registration
- If you are unable to attend an event, you have the option to transfer your registration to another individual. Please notify Inspired EC in writing at least 24 hours before the event with the new attendee's name and contact information.
Specialized and Licensed Training
- Specialized training sessions hosted by Inspired EC but facilitated or licensed by external trainers and are not eligible for refunds or credits under any circumstances.
Event Changes or Cancellation by Inspired EC
- Inspired EC reserves the right to make changes to the event schedule, content, or speakers, as necessary.
- In the event of a cancellation of an event, Inspired EC will make reasonable efforts to reschedule or provide credits for a future event. If rescheduling is not possible, a refund will be issued to registered participants.
Disclaimer: Inspired EC is not responsible for any expenses incurred by attendees, such as travel or accommodation, in the event of a cancellation, rescheduling, or any other changes to the event.
By registering for an Inspired EC event, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions outlined in this policy. Failure to adhere to these terms may result in the forfeiture of your registration fee or credit.